Pipeline testing also known as hydrostatic testing, pipeline testing is used to test the integrity of a pipeline. This is used in the commissioning stage as well as during pipeline maintenance programmes. The pipeline products used during this process include pipeline plugs and testers.
Furthermore, regular testing is used for safety compliance standards and increasing the lifespan of the pipelines which also leads to reduced costs in resolving urgent problems and a high quality product with maximum flow as a result.
- Pipeline testing uses pressure indicators to assess the integrity of a pipeline. After construction or repair, this is very important to make sure that the product will not be lost through leaks. This is crucial for gas pipelines as loss of pressure can result in explosions.
- Pipeline isolation is used to section off a piece of pipeline for repair. The product is isolated from the section using Pipeline Plugs. After the pipeline repair has been undertaken, the section of pipeline will undergo hydrostatic testing to ensure the pipeline's integrity.
iNPIPE HIRE™ has a range of tools which can be used for Pipeline Testing and Pipeline Isolation.
- Internal Weld Testers and Flange Weld Testers used to test the integrity of a new flange weld and internal weld. Learn more
- High Pressure Test Plugs ensures that pipe work isolations can be undertaken safely using our proven Grip-lock TM and Posi-seal TM technologies. Learn more
- Low and Medium Pressure Plugs use for isolation and hydrostatic testing. Learn more
- Dual Tool used for Pipeline Isolation & Pipeline Testing. Learn more