The Wall Mounted Ultrasonic Flow Meter [TTFM-WM] is an advanced flowmeter for fixed installation. It operates by measuring transit time of ultrasonic waves from one transducer to another and it works on a wide range of pipe sizes and materials including stainless steel, carbon steel, ductile iron, cast iron, concrete lined ductile iron, PVC, PVDF, fibreglass, copper, brass, aluminium, and pipes with bonded liners including epoxy, rubber and Teflon. Ultrasonic transducers mount on the outside of a pipe without shutting down flow.
The iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ Wall Mounted Monitor for Clamp on Flow Transit Time Flow Meter can be applied to a wide range of pipe flow measurements. Applicable liquids include pure liquids as well as liquid with small quantity of tiny particles. Solid particles or bubbles should not be more than 10,000 ppm.
- The measured pipe ranges 15-6000 mm [0.5 – 200 inch]
- A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated:
Water (hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, waste water, etc)
- Sewage with small particle content
- Oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc)
- Chemicals (alcohol, acids, etc)
- Plant effluent
- Beverage, liquid food
- Solvents and other liquids
- Flowmeter and transducers are non-contacting and have no moving parts, the flow meter will not be affected by system pressure, fouling or wear
- Standard transducers are rated to 90 ℃.
- Higher temperatures can be accommodated (Up to 160℃)