Pig diverters can be either manually operated, with a hand wheel, or fitted with electric [ATEX rated] or hydraulic actuation for remote operation if required.
Pig diverters are generally mounted through a flange connection, though weld prepared connections can be supplied dependent upon client specification, up to 48” in diameter and up to Class 2500.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ pig diverters are designed and manufactured in accordance with the design parameters of all pipeline codes and a full range of exotic materials, including duplex, inconel and monel depending upon the complex chemistry of the reserve.
Benefits of Pig Diverters
- Manual (hand wheel) or automatic actuation as required
- Operates through an internal diverter to ensure smooth transition from one single branch to two options
- More robust and durable than a simple paddle arrangement
- Space saving design
- Limits the number of bends in a system compared to an equal wye design
- Exotic material options available