Jetting pigs improve efficiency and keep debris in suspension ahead of the pig to prevent the loose debris from blocking the pipeline. Debris build up in front of the pig can cause a blockage which could cause the pig to get stuck.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ has developed a number of jetting head designs which can be tailored to the specific requirements of the pipeline and debris encountered.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ designs allow for continuous jetting head alterations as required during “progressive cleaning” pigging regimes.
Benefits of Jetting Pigs
- Central high pressure jetting head option
- Jetting head flow directly to the pipe-wall through a centrally mounted multi-port
- Jetting flow adjacent to the guide disc to enhance the mechanical abrasion
- Variable flow control through differential valve or mechanical plugging options
- Articulated pig designs for multiple jetting head options