Heat exchanger tube plugs are used in leaking tubes or as a preventative seal. Fundamental to the iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ tube plug design is simple, quick and safe installation together with extreme durability ensuring the rigorous operational lifetime of the product.
Tube Testing System
With the tube testing gun set, clients can pneumatically test from 3 to 10 tubes per minute. The set consists of an air injection gun, plugging gun and three seal holder sets, which make nding leaking heat exchanger tubes safe and quick.
- Compact and light weight: each gun weighs less than 1kg
- Uses standard plant air (or inert gas) supplies from 2,7 to 8,5 bar
- In addition to the tube testing guns, if a pressure test of over 8.5 bar is required, iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ can supply HP Test Plugs to whatever schedule required
- Unique sealing element of the seal holders prevents leakage after changing the Seal and Washer sets
- All thread connections are metric or BSP, through which debris and other impurities can be removed easily