The Handheld Ultrasonic Flowmeter [TTFM-HD] incorporates the latest ICs. The durable hardware ensures ease of operation, high accuracy and outstanding reliability, while the software provides a user-friendly interface and many more useful functions. It employs a patent balanced lower voltage multi-pulse igniting circuit which increases the anti-interference ability magnificently so that the flow meter will work properly even in the most demanding of industrial environments such as those with power frequency converter working nearby.
The iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ Portable Handheld Monitor for Clamp on Transit Time Flow Meter can be applied to a wide range of measurements. Applicable liquids include pure liquids as well as liquid with small quantity of tiny particles. Solid particles or bubbles should not be more than 10,000 ppm.
- The measured pipe ranges 15-6000 mm [0.5 – 200 inch]
- A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, potable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent etc
- Flowmeter and transducers are non-contacting and have no moving parts, the flow meter will not be affected by system pressure, fouling or wear
- Standard transducers are rated to 90 ℃.
- Higher temperatures can be accommodated (Up to 160℃)