Anti-static additives are added to iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ Polylast polyurethanes in order to reduce or eliminate a static build up. The anti-static additives work by lowering resistivity. Harnessing this unique functionality, it is possible to neutralise the surrounding static field in order to effectively prevent electrostatic discharge [ESD].
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ anti-static materials are available in a full range of hardness’ from Shore A 60 to 95 with high tensile and tear strength, together with high abrasion resistance.
Benefits of Anti-static Pigging
- Full range of bi-directional pigs, multi-diameter and articulated versions – including wheeled support and scraper options
- Full range of standard and Proteus cup versions
- Solid and inflatable sphere options
- Maintained superior physical and mechanical properties
- Monolithic structure to ensure no “hot-spots”
- Prevents electrostatic discharge in high-risk areas
- Improved diagnostic accuracy due to the elimination of static background noise