Pressure Balance Sphere is yet another innovative product which has been developed by iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ for a major gas line operator. The pressure balance sphere is designed to eliminate the time (up to 12 hours in some cases) required to dissipate any ingressed gas collected during service. It also removes the risk of over inflation and faulty valves and seal plugs. Service costs are eliminated as there is no need for a filling medium and therefore filling and emptying of the sphere are not required.
- Monolithic sphere
- Thick walled polyurethane elastomer
- Constant wall thickness
- Seamless construction
- Available in hardness range of between 65° and 85° shore A
- All polyurethane mouldings are manufactured in-house to strict quality standards and have exceptionally good physical and chemical resistant properties
- No risk of inflation when removing from the pipeline so being a safer product
- Time saved by non-inflation
- Increased life expectancy due to less wear
- Rare earth magnets can be incorporated to provide non-intrusive detection
- Extensively tested
- Ideal for batching, separation and swabbing of gas lines
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.