- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study: Pipeline Isolation and Hydrotesting
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ has provided high quality pipeline isolation and testing tools to the oil and gas industries for more than 30 years. The extensive range of tools includes weld testing equipment, pipeline plugs and innovative solutions for the effective maintenance of pipelines.
iNPIPE HIRE™ is a division of iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ and has a long standing relationship with AMEC, who contracted the company to work at West Burton ‘B’ Power Station. Throughout 2013 a number of hydrotests were carried out on line from 10” to 26”. For this element, high pressure plugs were used.
Maria Lowcock, Hire Manager, commented “we have many clients who rely on iNPIPE HIRE™ to provide appropriate tools for specific requirements, and for unusual jobs demanding specially designed tools we offer the full solution support of iNPIPE PRODUCTS™. Our experience and knowledge mean that we have extensive expertise and technology to assist our clients”.
Another factor adding to the extensive level of repeat custom is the high performance of the company’s tooling together with the patented posi-seal technology used for inflating and securing the tools. This is unique within the market place and means that a safe working environment is always provided to ensure that time, money and resources are minimised.
EDF Energy is a major generator of electricity in the UK and has some 5GW of generation capacity. It owns Cottam Power Station and West Burton Power Station in Nottinghamshire where it has invested over £250M in fitting emission reduction technology.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.