- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study - Site Pigging Services & Equipment
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ was approached to provide pigging services to a contracting and engineering company for one of their clients. The pipeline was due to be brought back into operation after hydrotesting.
Following review of the details and discussion with the client iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ provided a turnkey solution, including:
- Development of pigging procedures and risk assessment (in conjunction with the client and all stake holders)
- Manufacture of the pipeline pigs
- Supply of temporary Launcher and Receiver traps
- Site supervisory personnel
The project required iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ to mobilise the equipment spread to site within a week to support the client’s tight schedule. As well as the manufacture of equipment and mobilisation of the traps from our fleet of hire equipment, one of our pigging specialists was mobilised to supervise the operation.
The line is 8” in diameter x 80 metres long with numerous 1.5xD bends and smaller diameter branch off takes at both 90° & 45° to the pipe run. Prior to the pigging operation the pipeline section was pressure tested by our client.
Following mobilisation and delivery of personnel and equipment on schedule the operation was coordinated with our client and the asset owner. The line while approximately 20 years old had been out of commission for some time. Due to terminal requirements it had become necessary to recommission the line to enable one storage tank to be taken out of use for cleaning and inspection and bring another into service. The temporary traps provided were fully pressure tested prior to delivery and installation. Several cleaning pigs of different types were run to ensure the line was cleaned to the required standard and fit for purpose. The line is to be used to transport ground fuels from tank storage to road tanker loading gantries.
Following completion of the work, our equipment was de-mobilised and project close out meeting was carried out.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.