- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study - Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ was approached to provide onshore pipeline cleaning services to a crude oil refining company. The 36” NB pipeline required cleaning and gauging prior to inspection.
Following review of the project details and discussions with the client, iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ provided a turnkey solution, which included:
- Project Management
- Development of Pigging Procedures and Risk Assessment
- Manufacture of the Pipeline Cleaning / Gauging Pigs
- Site Management
- Site Personnel
- Pipeline Cleaning / Gauging Operations
The project required iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ to mobilise their site personnel, cleaning / gauging pigs and equipment spread (including subcontracted crane services) to site for a 3-week duration.
The pipeline is a 36” NB in diameter x 9m long with numerous bends and smaller diameter branch off takes at both 90° and 45° to the pipe run.
Following mobilisation of personnel and equipment on schedule, the operation was coordinated in conjunction with the asset owner.
On completion of the site set-up, the pipeline was safely broken into with a 12m section removed and with the temporary launcher / receiver installed complete with topside pipework connected to pigging pumps fitted in its place.
Following 3 cleaning pig runs, a gauging pig run and an ILI run with 100% ILI data retrieved, the project was completed with the temporary equipment disconnected and the main pipeline spool refitted and pressure tested.
The project was completed successfully ahead of schedule and ahead of budget.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.