- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 90″ Foam Pigs and Launching System
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
Case Study: Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ was approached to look at progressive cleaning of an 8” mine slurry pipeline used for transporting rock waste with water and cement to refill areas of the mine following ore extraction. Below ground refill being substantially less expensive than above ground disposal and much more environmentally friendly.
Previous line blockages had interrupted production and the pipeline had been cleaned in short sections using expensive water jetting.
Bespoke tools were designed, manufactured and supplied by iNPIPE PRODUCTS™.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an international recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products including foam, disc cup cleaning tools, signallers and launching & receiving systems as well as engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing.