- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
Case Study - Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ has worked with a number of clients to develop the iNPIPE Welding Pig. The design is now field proven and used for numerous applications. The aim of our integrated system is to provide a safe, temporary isolation / barrier to allow pipeline tie-ins, repair and valve change-outs, both onshore and offshore. The tool provides a positive seal and can incorporate an inert barrier between the twin seals.
This allows for double block and bleed, with vent to safe area. The tool can be designed to be manually inserted, or pigged into position (minimum distances). Once located to the predetermined position, the tool can be energised remotely by; ROV, Diver or remote umbilical connections.
- Integral part of Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS)
- Provide safe welding habitat – used in conjunction with Hyperbaric welding systems – Subsea repairs
- Allows for hot-work preventing full line evacuation and nitrogen / water flushing:
- Used as part of a planned shutdown or emergency repair
- Valve repairs
The system can be designed with temporary launching systems to allow for online installation. The integrated system enables a safe sequenced deployment and recovery at a passing valve. This enables safe and rapid replacement of valves without the need for full line flushing by nitrogen, or water and subsequent venting or drying and debris handling.
Alternatively, dependent on project needs, the tool can be deployed beyond the repair location even were no flange connection is present and once tie-in is complete the tool pigged to a suitable receiving station, or back to the temporary trap.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ provides a fully integrated engineered solution, including design, manufacture FAT, certification and site services, to project manage deployment. Tools can be designed to suit a range of sizes and pressures, dependent on project specifications from 6” through to 48” line size.
- Safe working site for personnel, environment & infrastructure
- Reduce shutdown time and cost
- Reduce product evacuation / nitrogen / water (inhibitor) purging time and costs
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.