- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
Case Study - Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ was approached by one of Europe’s top oil and gas operators to look at a bespoke pig pusher for a 36” pig, as their existing pig pusher was not performing as required for their project.
The client’s current Pig Pusher was assembled together with threaded connections which had become damaged therefore creating problems trying to thread the pusher poles together. The client’s requirement was a pig pusher which did not use threaded connections when increasing the length of the pusher. Initial thoughts were to use male and female section rods, fastening together using a bolt or pin. However, it was thought these parts could go missing.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ Solution
The engineering team proposed the use of a coupling that does not require any parts to be removed or involve threads for the make and break connection. A coupling was selected and the design and subsequent in-house testing conducted to ensure it was fit for purpose. Testing results were satisfactory enabling the remaining manufacture to be completed.
The pig pusher operates with an already existing hydraulic ram and can be built up with the extension rods in a matter of seconds to allow the pig to be loaded into the launcher.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.