- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 90″ Foam Pigs and Launching System
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
Case Study: Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ long run pigs can be designed around a number of options including bi-directional disc pigs, standard cup pigs or conical Proteus cup pigs for complex bore constrictions, ovality or localized dents. The cleaning tools can be purpose designed for specific projects and a full range of brushes, plough-blade, gauge plates complete with bypass or jetting heads included. Any number of pig tracking options including acoustic, electro-magnetic, deodymium or radioactive source can be accommodated as required and dependent upon application.
The company has significant knowledge developed over the last 34 years in this field, designing, manufacturing and testing a vast range of pigs for various applications as detailed in the table below.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an international recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products including foam pigs, disc cup cleaning tools, signallers and launching & receiving systems as well as engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing.