- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 90″ Foam Pigs and Launching System
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
Case Study - Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ Dual Diameter Pigs are designed to traverse different internal diameter pipe sizes and need to be designed in a specific way and generally with experience. The company has significant knowledge developed over the last 34 years in this field, designing, manufacturing and testing a vast range of pigs for various applications.
In order to achieve the necessary flexibility of the dual diameter pig, a combination of options need to be carefully considered, depending upon the complexity of the design it may be prudent to conduct full-scale proof testing. iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ has a purpose designed test facility located adjacent to the engineering and manufacturing on the new 6 acre site.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an international recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products including foam pigs, disc cup cleaning tools, signallers and launching & receiving systems as well as engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing.