- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study: Inflatable Sphere Comparison
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ has developed an extensive range of heavy duty, high quality pipeline inflatable sphere designs for ease of handling and effective use. Spheres were developed to be used in the various stages of pipeline construction, acceptance testing, commissioning, batch separation and pipeline maintenance or cleaning operations.
Spheres are available up to 36” and inflatable spheres incorporate a method of manufacture to ensure a monolithic joint free sphere. Ancillary accessories include sphere sizing rings, sizing tapes, inflation tools, sphere lifting tools, sphere transportation cassettes, storage nets and hammocks.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ also offers an innovative and unique patented storage coating to protect from UV and humidity degradation and attack.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.