- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study - Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ was approached to provide an onshore to offshore cable pull-through pig and site execution to an offshore windfarm service company. The 12”NS HDPE pipeline required a 2” messenger wire threading through the 600m long onshore to offshore pipeline prior to a 5” cable pull-through by the Client.
Following review of the project details and discussions with the Client, iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ provided a turnkey solution, which included:
- Project Management
- Pig Design
- Development of Pigging Procedures and Risk Assessment
- Manufacture of the Cable Pull-Through Pigs
- Site Management
- Site Personnel
- Pigging Equipment Supply including Temporary Pig Launcher
- Cable Pull-Through Operations
The project required iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ to mobilise their site personnel, cable pull-through pig, temporary pig launcher and equipment spread to a site on the east coast of Scotland.
The pipeline is 12”NS in diameter x 600mm long with numerous bends (size unknown).
Following the mobilisation of the personnel, temporary pig launcher and equipment on schedule, the operation was coordinated in conjunction with a 3rd party on behalf of the end Client.
On completion of the ground works and with the pipeline exposed and the temporary launcher / receiver installed complete with pigging pump fitted, the cable pull through was good to commence.
After pigging of the metal bodied pig which became lodged due to an unknown crushing of the pipeline, a special dual density foam pig was produced in record time to be on-site to be able to run through the pipeline, but also be able to negotiate a 45% pipeline reduction.
The project was completed successfully and ahead of budget.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.