- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
Case Study - API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
Ongoing research and development in conjunction with client led high pressure sour service requirements have seen more and more use of exotic alloys, such as Inconel and Duplex materials on all wetted parts of intrusive pig signallers.
Recent field developments have become more complex in their operational chemistry. INPIPE PRODUCTS™ boundary pushing developments have led to our introduction of API 10,000 intrusive pig signallers, together with fully tested and third party witnessed jacking device FAT testing for safe removal under full line pressure, so as not to disrupt production.
The INPIPE PRODUCTS™ range of intrusive signallers including single and double block and bleed trunnion mounted versions, have been widely specified and fitted to projects in North America, Canada, Europe and various Operators throughout the GCC countries. Benefits include a full range of valve options in exotic materials, failsafe installation design to ensure it is impossible to fit incorrectly together with proven, robust jacking device designs which rely upon flanged and bolted connections. Pig signallers are designed based upon specific project specification to accommodate any pipe wall thickness. Our intrinsically safe by design concept is proven over many years of operation as opposed to options which often rely on clamping designs.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.