- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study - 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
As a solutions provider with over 35 years’ experience in the pigging industry, we work closely with our clients to deliver bespoke designs tailored to their project needs.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ was approached by one of Europe’s biggest oil and gas producers, who required assistance with a pigging programme to systematically remove condensate and black powder from a 36” line.
Following a technical review of the client project requirements, iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ designed, engineered and supplied 36” magnetic cup pigs with lightweight aluminium bodies.
The purpose of the bespoke design is to control the amount of condensate and black powder removal at any one time; too much brought out by the pigging run can have receiving problems and health and safety handling/disposal issues for example.
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.