- 28″ Black Powder Pigs
- 36” Secondary Pipeline Isolation Solution
- 36” & 48” Welding Pig / Piggable Plug
- 36” Condensate and Black Powder Removal Pigs
- 42” & 20” Pig Diverters
- 90″ Foam Pigs, Pig Launcher & Loading Tool
- API 10K Intrusive Pig Signallers
- Bespoke Pig Design Solution
- Bespoke Pig Pole / Pusher
- Bespoke Pipeline Isolation Solution
- Contingency Pig Loading Tool
- Hazardous Waste Decommissioning Pigs
- Inflatable Sphere Comparison
- Long Run Dual Diameter Foam Pigs
- Long Run Pipeline Pigs and Foams
- Online Replacement of Leaking Valve
- Pig Trials Dunlop Double Carcass Floating Hoses
- Pigging of Slurry Pipeline
- Site Operations: 36” NB Pipeline Cleaning
- Site Pigging Services & Equipment
- Piggable Temporary Isolation Systems
- Pipeline Isolation & Valve Removal Tool Under Pressure
- West Burton ‘B’ Power Station
- Site Operations: Pull-through Pig
- Abandonment Project Compression Plugs
- 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
Case Study - 24” Test Plug / Dewatering Tool
As a solutions provider with over 35 years’ experience in the pigging industry, we provide solutions from consulting services through to design, manufacture, test and operate to offer a full turnkey project.
Based on a client’s specific project requirement, iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ has developed a hydraulically operated subsea pipeline isolation tool.
The tool has been designed to take into account both pipeline internal and subsea external pressure. The tool utilises two of iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ proven Composite Seals to prevent fluid from entering the pipeline or conversely fluid exiting the pipeline around the seals.
In order to take both load cases into account the hydraulic system is designed to lower the risk of pressure intensification; a key problem when operating a hydraulically driven ram and external pressure is acting across the surface area of the tool. Limiting the required hydraulic pressure to operate the tool protects third party hydraulic pipework.
The tool was successfully tested with two distinct load cases:
- 60 bar internal pipeline pressure
- 85 bar external pressure
iNPIPE PRODUCTS™ is an internationally recognised leader in the design and manufacture of pipeline pigging products, including foam pigs, cup pigs, bi-directional cleaning / gauging pigs, pig handling equipment, pig signalers, engineered solutions for pipeline isolation and joint testing, launching & receiving systems as well as bespoke pigging solutions based on specific client project requirements.